Leverage LinkedIn workshop
Maximise the potential of LinkedIn for you and your business with this LinkedIn workshop.
Chances are you have a profile on LinkedIn. After all, 1 million NZ professionals have one. But do you really do anything with your profile? It is estimated that round 80% of business owners are on LinkedIn but don't know how to use it effectively to grow their business. More than 45% have an incomplete profile.
Would you like to learn how to tap into the most powerful networking platform and start levering LinkedIn for your business? Then this workshop is for you by providing you with actionable tips you can implement for immediate results.
This is what we'll cover
- How to transform yourself into a compelling LinkedIn profile
- Four essential components of your profile you need to know about
- Features of LinkedIn profiles that are overlooked by most people
- How to attract more clients
- LinkedIn etiquette
- 10 most common mistakes
- How to Network online professionally
- LinkedIn groups - and what they are
Who should attend
- This workshop is for those already on LinkedIn, who are not using it to its full potential and want to step up to leverage it for their business.
- This workshop is especially beneficial for business owners, directors, sales or marketing managers wanting to enhance their use of this platform.
- And best of all, you don't have to be a TvA tax client to attend.
When 18 August, 5.30pm - 7.00pm
Where TvA board room, 52 Scott Street, Blenheim
Cost $79 + GST early bird registration. $89 + GST from 11 August
To register please email email@example.com or call 03 578 3386
Get in quick, places are limited. Book your seat now.